Unprecedented circumstances call for an unprecedented date. For the first time in its more than 100-year history, the French Open will take place from 27 September to 11 October 2020.
This year, FranceTV Publicité is giving advertisers the chance to identify their brand with this iconic tournament thanks to a number of tailor-made offers:
- 6th set, a 10-episode web series featuring an inspiring personality will give Internet users the chance to experience the French Open in new ways. A number of media coverage levers can be activated, including an exclusive dedicated space on France tv sport, billboards on live and replay broadcasts, and social network diffusion via Facebook.
- Skin Content Quiz: this in-stream experience accompanies live content seamlessly and offers video-users an interactive, educational and playful experience on a specific tennis-related theme.
Last year, more than 32 million viewers watched the tournament on France Télévisions and 54 million videos were viewed on France tv sport platforms.
It should be specified that for the 2020 competition, the legendary Paris-based tournament will enter a new era with 3 major changes:
- The Center Court will now have a retractable roof, consisting of eleven wings, a nod to Roland Garros, the pioneering French aviator.
- A brand-new lighting system will be installed on 9 courts including Center, Suzanne-Lenglen and Simonne-Mathieu.
- Starting in the quarter-finals, all matches will be scheduled on Center Court for maximum exposure with Access and Prime-time broadcasts and fixed schedules.
Sources : Médiamétrie – estat