IPSOS Affluent Europe 2020 survey synthesis
- France 24 and TV5Monde: two popular channels among the Top 3% of Affluent European households, with 17% of monthly audience.
- France 24 and Tv5Monde’ viewers have a strong propensity to consume goods and services: 3.5 million of them own at least 2 cars in their household.
- In this time of crisis, Affluent people are more protected from economic downturns. 60% of them feel financially secure in spite of the pandemic.
- This pan european survey was carried out between January and December 2019 and administered online.
- The geographic scope of the survey consists of 21 countries: 17 Western European countries (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom United Kingdom, Turkey) and 4 Eastern European countries (Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Russia – Moscow & St Petersburg)
- The sample is made up of 28,473 individuals, with a reference universe of 52,872,000 individuals.